- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Works with guitar, bass, keyboards, synths, or any acoustic instrument with pick-up
- Dual mode option for Clean or Overdrive signal
- Drive mode makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
- Stereo output connects to headphones or powered speakers
- Blend mode minimizes delay in headphones while recording
- No configuration, just plug in and play with any audio recording app
- 24-bit/96kHz high resolution audio
- Rugged metal body with soft touch base
- Works with iOS, Mac and Windows PC
- Includes Lightning, USB and USB Type-C cables
- Includes BIAS FX Jam desktop software with premium amplifiers and pedal effects
- Built in the U.S.A. using domestic and foreign parts
Pro Instrument Tone on your iPhone, Mac or PC
Apogee Jam+ is a professional, USB instrument input and stereo output. Jam+ connects your electric guitar, bass, acoustic instrument with pickup, dynamic mic or keyboard to your iOS device or computer. The simplicity and portability of Jam+ make it ideal for capturing your best take anywhere you go. And, the ease of use and sound quality make Jam+ a must-have for beginners and pros.
Keep it Pristine & Clean
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org