ART Tube MP – Project Series
- Extremely Low Noise Discrete Front End
- Up to 70dB of Clean, “Musical” Gain
- High Output Signal Drive Capability
- Fast FET Limiter to Prevent Overload
- Switch Selectable Input Impedance
- Precision LED Metering
- Built-in Low Noise Phantom Power Supply
- Compact, Stackable all Aluminum Chassis
- XLR and 1/4″ Inputs and Outputs
- Phase Invert Switch
- High Cut Filter Switch
- Variable Input and Output Controls
The Tube MP Project Series is a professional quality audio interface that lets you connect microphone, instrument, and line level signals to a mixer or other audio input. This hybrid design is the latest in a long line of ART tube preamps. We took our legendary Tube MP series and updated every aspect of the design, inside and out, while still maintaining a compact, reliable, and cost effective product. From the new all-aluminum stackable chassis to the precision LED level metering circuitry, we have improved virtually every aspect of our already successful Tube MP series. With up to 70dB of clean musical gain and high output signal drive capability the cold digital world will melt with your mixes! Charge up your creativity with the Tube MP Project Series!
Optional ART SM1 stand mount securely attaches the Tube MP Project Series to any microphone stand for live stage or studio applications is available.
- Frequency Response 10Hz to 40kHz, +/-1 dB (typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.05% (typical)
- CMRR > 60dB (typical)
- Dynamic Range > 100dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Equivalent Input Noise <-130dB (XLR to XLR A-weighted)
- Input Impedance Switchable, 4.7k Ω / 600 Ω (XLR)
- Input/Output Connections Input: 1/4″ TRS unbalanced (1meg Ω), XLR female balanced. Output: 1/4″ TRS unbalanced (600 Ω), XLR male balanced (<300 Ω)
- Maximum Gain 70dB (XLR – XLR), +50dB (1/4″ – XLR)
- Input Gain Pad Switchable, 20dB
- Maximum Input Level +17dBu (1/4″), +16dBu (XLR)
- Maximum Output Level +20dBu (1/4″), +26dBu (XLR)
- Low Cut Filter Switchable, -3dB @ 40Hz
- Output Phase Switchable, Normal/Invert
- Output Limiter Type Switchable, Fast & Musical FET Limiter, > 20dB limit range
- Phantom Power Switchable, +48V DC, filtered, current limited
- Signal Metering Precice LED array with a fast attack and moderate release
- Chassis Type Aluminum Anodized with integral/stackable rubber sides
- Power Requirements 10VAC @ 700mA (typ)
- Tube Type 12AX7A hand selected
- Dimensions 6.5″D x 5.9″ W x 1.75″ H (165mm x 150mm x 44.5mm)
- Weight 2.5 lbs (1.14 kg)
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org