Audio Technica AT898CH
- Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing
- Offers maximum intelligibility and accurate voice reproduction
- Unobtrusive appearance for use in broadcast studios, theatres, etc.
- Rugged 4-pin cH-style screw-down connector
- The microphone includes a 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable
Subminiature cardioid condenser microphone, for A-T Wireless System
The AT898cH is a wireless clip-on/lavalier condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing, Audio-Technica's discreet-design cardioid AT898cH offers maximum intelligibility, accurate voice reproduction and unobtrusive appearance for use in houses of worship, broadcast studios, theaters, etc.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- The microphone's cardioid polar pattern provides a 120° angle of acceptance
- Rugged 4-pin cH-style screw-down connector provides secure connection to Audio-Technica body-pack wireless transmitter
- The microphone comes equipped with clothing clip and windscreen
- Also available as: AT898c - less power module; 55" (1.4 m) cable, unterminated ; AT898 - Operates on battery or Phantom Power, with power module.
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org