Audio Technica ATM250DE
- Proven dual-element design features two elements
- Dynamic element with rare-earth magnet provides punch and attack
- Condenser element captures the full audio spectrum
- Perfect for kick drum, guitar amps and instrument use
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction
wo elements, one solution
The ATM250DE dual-element instrument microphone features cardioid condenser and hypercardioid dynamic capsules combined in a single housing. Audio-Technica’s innovative use of two polar patterns is ideal for kick drum: the hypercardioid dynamic element focuses tightly on the aggressive attack of the beater, while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell. The elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically impossible to achieve with two separate microphones. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Audio-Technica’s proven dual-element design features two elements (condenser and dynamic) enclosed in a single housing
- Dynamic element with rare-earth magnet provides punch and attack, while the condenser element captures the full audio spectrum
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Perfect for kick drum, guitar amps, percussion and other instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad (condenser element)
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to AT8471 isolation clamp (included).
- Includes a 5 m (16.5') cable (5-pin XLRF-type to two standard 3-pin XLRM-type connectors) for separate control over each element
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Product guaranteed for 15 years
“dual element design”
Dual element design, a proven specialty of Audio-Technica brings together two elements in a microphone (condenser and dynamic). The dynamic element with rare-earth magnet provides power and attack, while the condenser saves the entire audible range.
“Perfect phase relationship”
The elements of the ATM250DE are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically impossible to achieve with two separate microphones.
“SWITCHABLE low-cut filter and attenuator”
The switch is on the condenser element. The high pass filter cuts bass frequencies that attenuate, to limit ringing, handling noise and other noise in frequencies below 80Hz.
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com