Audio Technica ATND931aC
- Wall/ceiling plate power module with Dante™ network output permits permanent installation in standard, 2-gang electrical box and direct connection to the network via Ethernet cable
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Logic input accepts external switches for connection to the Dante network
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to minimize pickup of undesired ambient noise
- Rugged, easy-to-adjust, small-diameter gooseneck can be positioned quickly into desired shape
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Ideal for boardrooms, school and government settings, teleconferencing, houses of worship and other installed applications
- Available in two colors: black (ATND931aC) and white (ATND931aWC)
- Plug-and-play compatibility with AES67 networks, including those that utilize Livewire, RAVENNA and Q-LAN AoIP technologies
- Increases Dante Domain Manager features, adding role-based security, cross-subnet routing, SNMP alerts and more
With its low-profile and rugged-yet-highly-flexible design, the ATND931aC cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone is a perfect fit for boardrooms, school and government settings, teleconferencing, houses of worship and other installed applications. The microphone, which features UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology for outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI), attaches to the provided ATND8734a Dante-enabled wall/ceiling plate power module via a special TA3F-type connector designed to optimize RFI immunity.
The power module is equipped with an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter, three-position input gain level selector (+30 dB, +40 dB, and +50 dB), and a red/green LED status indicator (all controlled remotely via third-party software*). It mounts in a standard metal U.S. 2-gang electrical box, and its RJ45 output jack allows for easy connection to the network via CAT5e (or better) cable.
This gooseneck mic provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle, comes with a two-stage foam windscreen and is available with low-reflectance black (ATND931aC) or white (ATND931aWC) finish. Additional interchangeable elements – omnidirectional (360°), hypercardioid (100°) and MicroLine® (90°) – are available separately.
This latest “a” version also offers plug-and-play compatibility with AES67 networks, including those that utilize Livewire, RAVENNA and Q-LAN AoIP technologies, and increases the Dante Domain Manager features, adding role-based security, cross-subnet routing, SNMP alerts and more.
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com