Audio Technica ATW-1701P1
- ATW-R1700 receiver
- ATW-T1001 UniPak® transmitter
- AT829cW miniature cardoid condenser mic
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Ultra compact receiver size with multiple mounting options
- Internal rechargeable 12-hr battery
high fidelity digital camera mount system with lavalier mic
With its compact and portable design, the System 10 Digital Wireless Camera System is ideal for video production, reporting and all intermediate mobile applications, the receiver offers several mounting options to suit a wide variety of cameras and recording devices. The channel selection, instant timing and configuration to camera models make it extremely easy to use, while its digital wireless operating at 24-bit / 48 kHz brings ultimate sound quality and reliable performance in the band 2.4 Ghz, away from interference of DTV or 4G.
The ATW-1701/P1 system includes an ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1001 bodypack transmitter and an AT829cW miniature cardoid condenser mic. There is also a complete handheld microphone system (ATW-1702) or the pocket transmitter without microphone (ATW-1701).
- 24-bit / 48 kHz Digital wireless system, combining excellent sound quality and reliability
- Frequency range 2.4 GHz, operating outside of DTV or 4G bands
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Offers 3 levels of diversity (frequency, time and space) to ensure communication without interference
- Ultra compact and lightweight receiver (105 g) with multiple mounting options
- Extremely easy to use, with channel selection, timing and instant setup
- Output jacks balanced and unbalanced with selectable level control for use with most cameras and recording devices (3.5mm stereo mini jack output)
- Internal rechargeable battery with a life of 12 hours
- Independent headphone jack and volume control for local audio cueing
- Audio output attenuator on the receiver (0dB / 10dB / 20dB) for adjusting the sensitivity
- Cardiod condenser lavalier microphone
“2.4GHZ DIGITAL SYSTEM, 24 BITS/48 KHZ”
The System 10 continuously monitors activity and automatically adjusts to the best signal in case of interference with WLAN routers, Bluetooth devices or other HF microphones. The 2.4 GHz frequency band protects you from licensing or frequency coordination issues or frequencies used by DTV and 4G.
“AUTOMATIC FREQUENCY SELECTION”
The System 10 constantly "monitors" frequencies and changes them if necessary. Thus, there are always a good 2 frequencies in the system, and the user does not need to manipulate anything. Up to 8 systems can be used simultaneously without any frequency coordination problems or group selection.
“A MODULAR SYSTEM”
Available as a handheld configuration (ATW-1702), lapel microphone configuration (ATW-1701/P1) and as a bodypack configuration (ATW-1701), each System 10 camera mount wireless system also includes a camera mounting spigot in addition to the receiver and the transmitter.
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com