Audio Technica ATW-DA49
- UHF active unity-gain diversity antenna distribution system
- Wide-band 440-900 MHz
- Enables one pair of antennas to feed multiple wireless systems
- Designed to complement Audio-Technica 2000a & 3000b Series wireless systems
- Suitable for many other wireless systems operating within the 440-900 MHz
- Includes an ATW-RM1 rack-mount hardware kit
UHF Antenna Distribution System
The ATW-DA49 is a UHF (wide-band 440-900 MHz) active unity-gain diversity antenna distribution system that enables one pair of antennas to feed multiple wireless systems. Provides two “1-in, 4-out” RF channels; connects a pair of antennas to as many as four wireless receivers.
- Both input jacks offer switchable +12V DC output on their center pins to operate Audio-Technica active in-line RF devices if desired
- The ATW-DA49 is designed to complement Audio-Technica 2000 and 3000b Series wireless systems
- It is also suitable for many other wireless systems operating within the 440-900 MHz range
- Includes ten RF cables, front-mount antenna cables and connectors, four DC power cables, +12V DC desktop power supply with detachable IEC power cable, and ATW-RM1 rack-mount hardware kit to permit attachment in a standard 19” rack space.
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org