Audio Technica ATW-T1007
- Pair with any System 10 PRO or System 10 digital wireless receiver
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Gain Control switch allows selection of three input gain levels
System 10 Microphone Desk Stand Transmitter
Designed to work with phantom-powered, condenser gooseneck microphones with a 3-pin XLRM-type output, the ATW-T1007 System 10 Microphone Desk Stand Transmitter pairs with the System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver of your choice to provide rock-solid, 2.4 GHz wireless performance.
The transmitter is equipped with a 3-pin XLRF-type input, and features a touch-sensitive user switch that can toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button. Two red/green LEDs – one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear – indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status.
The ATW-T1007 also offers three levels of input gain (-6 dB, 0 dB and +6 dB), which can be selected via a switch on the bottom of the unit. Another switch engages the low-cut filter. The 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides nine hours of use on a full charge and is easily recharged with the included USB charging cable.
- Pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver
- 3-pin XLRF-type in for quick mounting of gooseneck microphone
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- User switch can be set to toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button
- Gain Control switch allows selection of three input gain levels: -6 dB (for loudest voices), 0 dB and +6 dB (for softest voices)
- Two red/green LEDs – one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear – indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com