Audio Technica ES935H6
- Designed for professional recording and demanding sound pickup applications
- Low-profile element provides uniform hypercardioid polar pattern
- Unobtrusive design with an overall length of only 197.3 mm
- Plugs into any standard XLRF-type connector
Hypercardioid Condenser Gooseneck Microphon
This super-compact, small-diameter gooseneck delivers flexible positioning with a sleek, low-profile appearance. The mic's low-profile element provides a uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with 100º acceptance angle. It is equipped with an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard® innovations.
- Designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Low-profile element provides uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with 100º acceptance angle
- Unobtrusive design with an overall length of only 7.77" (197.3 mm)
- Plugs into any standard XLRF-type connector, or direct mounts to 5/8"-27 stands using included thread-mount adapter
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90º to 360º
- Small-diameter gooseneck permits highly flexible positioning while maintaining smooth, contoured appearance
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- RoHS compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org