Audio Technica U891RCX
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as sound reinforcement
- Ultra-quiet electronic switch
- 3 operating modes: Touch-on/ touch-off ; Touch-to-talk and Touch-to-mute
- External contact closure capability permits control of remote devices
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection
- External LED control allows for accurate depiction of the live status
Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone with Local or Remote Switching
A wide range condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, the ultra-smart U891RCx is equipped with local or remote switching options. For flexible control in conference and boardroom installations, the unit's external contact closure ability allows a user to trigger an external device - a camera, for instance - from a switch on the microphone. Another ease-of-use feature: the microphone's electronic on-off switch can be set to three operating modes: touch-on/touch-off, press to talk, and press to mute. The mic is also equipped an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter to reduce pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. Its red LED status indicator can be controlled remotely. UniGuard® innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference; interchangeable elements are available in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns; a unique rotating PivotPoint® connector changes the cable exit point - no tools required. It requires 11 to 52V DC phantom power, which operates the microphone and switch circuitry.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- Ultra-quiet electronic switch can be set to any of three operating modes: "touch-on/ touch-off," "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute"
- External contact closure capability permits control of remote devices from microphone switch
- External LED control allows for accurate depiction of the live status of the microphone
- PivotPoint® rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Small-diameter UniPoint® capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com