ClearOne CHAT 160 Speakerphone - Optimimzed for Skype
- First-mic priority intelligently activates only the microphone closest to the person speaking, preventing the amplification of ambient noise and room reflections
- Three built-in microphones create array with 360-degree audio pickup within 10 feet. Large loudspeakers for rich, clear conferencing and audio playback
- CHAT 160, though optimized for Skype®, is compatible with popular web conferencing, unified communications, and video conferencing applications like Cisco WebEx®, Citrix® GoToMeeting, ClearOne SpontaniaTM, Google Hangouts, Skype
- Daisy-chainable design can expand up to two complete speakerphones to cover medium-sized rooms. Full speakerphone expandability Three built-in microphones create array with 360-degree audio pickup within 10 feet.
Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 (For any firmware upgrades, use Win7)
Skype: 1GHz CPU, 256MB RAM
• Version 2.0 Compatible
• Type: Mini-B Female
• Keyed RJ-45 (8-conductor)
• Bandwidth: 150 Hz - 15 kHz
• Max Output Level:85 dB SPL @ 1 foot (0.30 meter)
• Bandwidth: 50 Hz - 8 kHz
• 41 - 104° F (5 - 40° C)
• 32 - 158° F (0 - 70° C
Distributed Echo Cancellation (D.E.C.) ®
Noise Cancellation (NC)
Automatic Level Control (ALC)
Line Echo Cancellation (LEC) - Selectable
USB: • 5 VDC @ 500 mA Maximum
• Input:100 - 240 VAC
• Output:9 VDC @ 560 mA
Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.4” x 7.4” x 1.8” (18.8 cm x 18.8 cm x 4.6 cm)
Weight: 1.17 Ibs (0.53 kg)
Accessory Part numbers:
910-156-251 CHAT 160:
• Single CHAT 160 and Connecting Cable
910-156-251-00 CHATAttach 160:
• Two (2) CHAT 160 Devices, Conecting Cables and Power Supply
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com