Cloud 46-50 - 4 Zone Integrated Mixer Amplifier
- 4 zone mixer/amplifier
- 4 x 50W with dynamic clip limiters on every zone
- Mic 1 priority over Mic 2
- Line 6 input priority (zone 1 only) with adjustable release time
- 6 line inputs, 2 mic inputs with voice operated priority over the music
- Music level and source selection with remote control RSL-6 (or RL-1 -level only)
- Facility input (zone 1 only) for active modules DM-1 and LM-1
- Amplifier link feature when used on 2 zone or 3 zone systems
- Optional paging mic with chime available
- Optional equaliser modules for Bose loudspeakers can be fitted to any zone
- Utility output
- Optional 4 x 40W 100V or 70V internal module (CXL-4160)
- Remote music mute for Fire Alarm interface
- Installer settings behind an anti-tamper panel
- Forced cooling by vari-speed fan
4 Zone Integrated Mixer Amplifier
The 46-50 offers simple, direct connection of two microphones and six music sources which can be routed to feed four different output zones with up to 50W of clean audio power. The 46-50's music programme and level can be controlled remotely. A paging facility is available with the optional PM-Series paging microphones. So, if a simple one-box solution is required for a four zone venue, look no further than the Cloud 46-50.
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org