Cloud BT-1EB Bluetooth Wireless Audio Module - Extension Port
- Remote Bluetooth input module for Cloud host units with Extension Port Capability
- Easy connection to host unit via screened Cat 5 cable (up to 100 m)
- Uses single-button Bluetooth “pairing” mode for secured operation
- Alternative “unsecured” mode: configurable at installation
- Each module may have one of 16 unique identifiers to differentiate receivers in areas where multiple modules are installed
- RF power level adjustment to minimise risk of accidental inter-room connection
- Bicolour LED indicates connection progress and streaming activity
- May be daisy-chained to remote input modules (e.g., LM-2) in same Zone
- UK versions mount into a standard single-gang UK-style electrical back box (85 x 85 mm) and require a back box depth of 35 mm minimum
Bluetooth Wireless Audio Module - Extension Port
The BT-1EB is a remote wall-mounting input module for exclusive use with Clouds DCM-1 digital mixers. The BT-1EB enables compatible portable devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones to stream audio wirelessly to the interface, and there into the audio system of the Zone where the interface is installed.
The BT-1EB is exceptionally simple to install; the rear RJ45 connector is wired to one of the host unit’s Extension Ports with a single screened Cat 5 cable using standard shielded RJ45 connectors at each end. The Cat 5 cable carries DC power as well as balanced audio.
The BT-1EB routes audio in stereo to the host unit and is compatible with the following Cloud products;
- DCM1 Digital Control Zone Mixer
- DCM1e Ethernet Digital Control Zone Mixer
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com