Cloud CX261 - Single Zone Mixer
- Six (unbalanced) stereo line inputs with individual gain control
- Two electronically-balanced mic inputs
- Front panel control of music source/level and mic level
- Front panel input (3.5mm jack) for MP3 player
- HF & LF EQ adjustment for music and mic inputs
- MIC 1 input configurable as transformer-isolated line input
- MIC 1 priority over MIC 2 (selectable)
- Short-to-ground access connector
- Selectable LINE 6 priority with choice of release times
- Music mute control input (NO or NC)
- Compatible with standard Cloud remote control panels
- Electronically-balanced stereo main output
- Transformer-isolated mono auxiliary output
- Aux output source selection (internal jumper)
- Optional Bose EQ cards available
- 1U 19'' rack mounting unit
Single Zone Mixer
The Cloud CX261 is a 1U rack-mounting audio mixer ideal for use in bars, restaurants and other leisure sector premises, also offices, hotels and other multi-use areas where simple control of high quality background music needs to be combined with a flexible range of paging options.
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with V12 finance to offer you interest free finance over 6 or 12 months on purchases between £399 and £15,000.
All you need is a 10% deposit , be over 18 and a UK resident and you can purchase all the PA equipment you need right now whilst spreading the cost over a period to suit you.
- Quick and easy application over the phone or by email
- Instant finance decision
- Electronic signature meaning no postage required
The finance agreement will start from when you receive the goods, and you have a 14 day 'cooling off period' in which you can return them and we'll cancel the finance.
The application takes only a few minutes and all the paperwork and details of how to pay the loan back will be emailed to you.
To apply simply go through check out and click on V12 finance as the payment option, or call us on 0845 166 7525.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org