Cloud MA60T Mixer/Amplifier
- Four-input mixer-amplifier with integral 50w, 70/100v Internal Transformer fitted.
- Gain trims on all inputs
- Electronically-balanced mic input
- 3.5 mm jack input (LINE 2) for MP3 player, laptop, etc.
- Overall HF & LF EQ adjustment
- Short-to-ground access connector or VOX-triggered paging on mic input
- Selectable LINE 4 priority over other music inputs
- Music Mute control input (NO or NC) for interface to emergency system
- Compatible with standard Cloud remotes – RL-1 (music level) and RSL-4 (music level and source selection)
- Electronically-balanced pre-amp output
- Transformer-isolated auxiliary output with independent mic and music level control - for use with telephone MOH systems
- Aux output source selection (internal jumper) – fixed source or follow main output
- Dimensions (mm) - 213.0 wide x 88 high (2U) x 278 deep (+ connectors & knobs)
- Optional Rack Kits (RE-S & RE-L)
The MA60T is the 70v/100v version of the long established MA60 Single Zone Compact Mixer Amplifier (2U, half-rack width), targeted as Clouds most cost effective 50w, constant voltage solution.
The MA60T has found many applications in the Retail, Hospitality, Licensed Premises and many other markets due to the extensive features and functions, making this Utility Mixer/Amps the outstanding product in its class. The MA60T is built to Clouds traditional exceptional sound quality and reliability as well as Cloud ubiquitous 5Year Commercial Warranty.
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org