Cloud MPA240 - 240W Mixer Amplifier
- 6 line inputs, stereo inputs summed to mono
- Line inputs via RCA phonos with input gain controls adjacent to connectors
- NEW MOH/Utillity output
- NEW Balanced AUX output
- Source select via front panel rotary selector or remote via RSL6
- Line input level via front panel control or remotely via RL1 or RSL6
- Line 6 priority selectable by internal jumper, release time 3s/6s/12s selectable by internal jumper
- Music EQ by tamperproof LF and HF presets on rear panel
- 4 Mic inputs, low impedance balanced via phoenix style connectors
- Microphone EQ by tamperpoof LF and HF presets on rear panel
- 100Hz High Pass dedicated filter on Mic inputs
- Phantom power selected by internal jumper for each microphone
- Limiter dedicated to microphone inputs
- Mic 1 has access triggered priority over Mics 2-4
- All Mics have VOX priority over music signals, providing 30dB of attenuation
- Integrated chime triggered by access control of Mic 1
- Compatible with Bose EQ Series IIS EQ Cards
- Remote Music Mute configurable for NO or NC operation
- Overall "Peak Limiter" with LED indication on front panel
240W Mixer Amplifier
The increase in demand for higher quality mixed impedance output amplifiers for general installer applications along with the request for a more reliable "boiler-plate" solution instigated the launch of the MPA Series Installer Mixer Amplifiers. 6 line + 4 microphone inputs into a single zone with configurable 25v, 70v or 100V internal transformer plus the industry standard wall mount remote controllers (RL1 & RSL6) makes the MPA Series the most flexible and reliable installer amps in the market.
In Nov 2015 Cloud make improvements to this long stand design by enhancing the following features:
NEW MIC1 can be configured as a Transformer Isolated TELEPHONE input (using internal jumpers);
NEW Balanced AUX Output (0dBu Line level) added;
NEW MOH Output added, with 600 Ohm Transformer Isolation;
NEW Utility Output added (Line level / 0dBu);
The NEW MOH/Utility Output Pair has a LINE LEVEL and MIC LEVEL control on the back;
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com