Drawmer MC3.1 Desktop Monitor Controller
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- Source switches for both Main & Cue can be active in any combination. 5 Inputs in Total - 1x Digital AES/SPDIF Neutrik XLR/JACK COMBI & 2 balanced analogue Neutrik XLR/JACK COMBI and 1 stereo RCA Analogue on the Rear Panel & 1 3.5mm Front Panel Aux.
- 3x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons. Each has level trims to provide precise channel matching.
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs.
- Volume can be set via the Variable Front Panel Knob or a Preset Control. Each has parallelled custom quad pots for excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- 2x Headphone Amplifiers with Individual Level Controls & Switching between Main & Cue Inputs so the Artist can listen to a Different Mix to the Engineer.
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input & Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Cue Level Control adjusts the volume for the Artist's Monitors.
- Built In Talkback with Level Control, Internal or External Microphone, Switching via Desktop or Footswitch, a Mono Output Jack & Internal Routing to Headphone and Cue Outputs.
- Comprehensive Mix Checking facilities Including Low, Mid, High Solo; Dim; L/R Mute; Phase Reverse and more, help check every aspect of your Mix & Provide Ultimate Control.
- Desktop 'wedge' form factor.
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock).
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
MC3.1 - Monitor Controller
Hear the music - not the equipment!
Building on the success of the MC2.1, the MC3.1 Monitor Controller is just as accurate and transparent and of the same build quality. It can still faithfully reproduce what has been recorded without colouring the sound, but comes with a much expanded feature set, including more inputs, better control, extended channel routing and a desk top 'wedge' form factor.
Additions include a combined digital AES/SPDIF (24 bit/192kHz) input, giving a total of 5 individually switchable sources, including a front panel auxilary input with level control for the easy connection of your mp3 player, smartphone or tablet. Full cue mix facilities, with level control, provide separate source selection for main or cue outputs and the two headphone amplifiers, so the artist can listen to a completely different mix to the engineer, for example. A dedicated cue mix output is also available.
A secondary preset volume control on the front provides repeatable calibrated output level for the monitors, so that at the flick of a switch the engineer can hear the mix at the same predetermined volume, time after time, without having to meticulously adjust controls.
The MC3.1 incorporates three stereo balanced speaker outputs, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output each with individual left/right trims under the unit to provide complete control over level matching. Furthermore each can be switched individually and simultaneously and in any order. You can listen to multiple speakers with the same sub-woofer, or turn the sub-woofer off altogether.
Other improvements include additional mix checking capabilities, which now incorporate low, mid, high solo switches to hear how the lows bleed into the mid, or the stereo width of each, for example, and also the ability to swap the left and right channels. The talkback has been expanded to include an external mic in addition to the internal, and footswitch operation.
Can you trust the audio that your current monitor controller is providing? Is it colouring the sound? For all Drawmer monitor controllers it is imperative that what you record is exactly what you hear. The active circuit has been designed to faithfully produce the audio signal whilst removing many of the problems that a passive circuit will bring. There is one thing that should always be absolutely guaranteed - that you can rely on the accuracy of your monitor controller.
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com