Lab Gruppen C 10:4X C Series Amp 4x250W
- 1,000 Watt, 4-channel amplifier with up to 250 Watts output per channel and NomadLink network for monitoring and control
- Selectable gain plus scalable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL) and bridge-mode operation allow custom configuration for any application
- 4 x 250 Watts into 4 -16 Ohms low impedance or 70 V constant voltage
- Proven and reliable Class-D output stage delivers sonic purity and efficiency
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) and switch mode power supply reduces running costs and minimizes environmental impact
- Intuitive DeviceControl software monitors and controls key functions via the NomadLink network
- Comprehensive protection scheme including current, voltage, DC, temperature, short circuit and open load warnings
- Fixed 35 Hz high pass filter, switchable per channel for sub sonic speaker protection
- 4 x balanced analog audio inputs on 3-pin Phoenix* connectors
- 4 x barrier strip 2-pole screw terminal output connectors
- Removable dust filter grille for increased air circulation
- Compact and durable 2U rackmount chassis saves space in install applications
- GPIO connectors with power control and indication for 3rd party system integration
- Universal power supply served through an IEC mains connector
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
C SERIES C 10:4X
The C 10:4X is a Versatile Four-Channel Amplifier, Delivering 4 × 250 W* at 4 OHMS, 8 OHMS, 16 OHMS or 70 VRMS; 500 W at 100 VRMS is Available in Bridge Mode.
The C 10:4X is one of four C…X models in the C Series, each uniquely suited for a range of installed applications with relatively lower power output requirements. C…X models share most features of the original (higher power) C Series models, and they share the same compact, lightweight 2U chassis. However, the C…X models are offered in both four- and eight-channel versions, offering even greater channel density and installation flexibility. Also, because the unique benefits of Class TD® are more applicable at higher power levels, the C…X models employ a cost-efficient proprietary Class D output design. Other features unique to C…X models include a universal power supply, selectable 35 Hz high-pass filter, and built-in GPIO control facilities.
This amplifier is uniquely capable of adapting to a wide variety of demanding load conditions. Each channel has an individually configurable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL™), which allows the output to be optimized for any loudspeaker load – whether a single large subwoofer or a series of small 70 V loudspeakers (100 V in bridge mode). VPL works in combination with adjustable input gain (adjustable in 2-channel blocks) to achieve maximum headroom regardless of input levels or output impedances. Additionally a 35 Hz high pass filter may be inserted in each 2-channel section.
Every C Series amplifier is ready for the NomadLink® network right out of the box. With NomadLink, key amplifier parameters are displayed via DeviceControl software, and remote control of channel mutes and power on/off is under network control.
GPIO facilities – provided exclusively on C…X models – allow access to key amplifier functions such as power on/off and fault reporting
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com