Lab Gruppen D 120:4Ta D Series Tesira Amp 4x3000W
- 12,000 Watt amplifier with 4 flexible output channels and up to 5,900 Watts channel output
- Fully integrated in Tesira* DSP matrix environment as a high power output device with audio, control and monitoring
- Integrated Ethernet AVB for seamless digital audio transport from Tesira servers
- 4 x 3,000 Watts into 2 Ohms, 4 x 3,000 Watts into 4 Ohms, 4 x 1,900 Watts into 8 Ohms, 4 x 950 Watts into 16 Ohms, 4 x 3,000 Watts into Hi-Z 70 V, 4 x 3,000 Watts into Hi-Z 100 V
- Proven and reliable Class-TD output stage with proprietary Intercooler high-efficiency cooling system
- Rational Power Management (RPM) provides total flexibility to allocate available power across all 4 output channels
- Best-in-class Power Factor Correction (PFC) with Current Draw Modelling reduces running costs and minimizes environmental impact
- Breaker Emulation Limiter (BEL) with configurable mains current draw threshold and breaker profile to safeguard mains breakers from tripping
- Configurable Auto Power Down enables real world lifetime energy savings
- Under-Voltage Limiting (UVL) for continued operation during severe mains supply voltage drops
- Dedicated on-board surveillance and load monitoring for mass notification applications
- Redundant audio inputs and on-board system surveillance for voice alarm systems
- CAFÉ (Configuring Amplifiers For the Environment) software for design, system planning, equipment planning, installation and commissioning
- Full configuration management hosted by Tesira system for automatic reconfiguration when swapping amplifier
- Biamp Canvas* for creation of custom user interfaces including amplifier control and monitoring
- Dedicated front-panel mute buttons for each amplifier channel with bicolour LED indication
- Optional (Ta model) 4 channel mic/line analog inputs for local system inputs or as analog failover from AVB audio
- GPIO and serial port for further system integration on power control and fault monitoring
- Ethernet RJ-45 port provides AVB audio transport as well as remote configuration with Tesira software suite and CAFÉ
- Amplifier outputs on plug-in Phoenix* connectors for simple installation
- Detachable Neutrik* powerCON* cable rated at 250 V / 32 A with variety of wall plugs selectable on order
- Removable dust filter grille for increased air circulation and simple maintenance
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis including rear support brackets for ease of installation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
D SERIES D 120:4Ta
D 120:4T/Ta Combines 12000 W of Flexible Power with Unique Onboard Integration with Biamp Systems' TESIRA DSP Platform, Featuring AVB Digital Audio and Resolute Control Via TESIRA Software
With the D 120:4T/Ta, those same core technologies have been updated and refocused to provide the ultimate solution for the most demanding digitally networked installed sound applications – in stadia, arenas, theme parks, performing arts centers, racecourses and other large commercial sound installations.
In addition to legendary LAB GRUPPEN reliability and sonic excellence, the D 80:4T/Ta incorporates newly refined outputs stage technologies along with installation-targeted hardware and software features that optimize amplifier system design and configuration. Uniquely, these 'Tesira-variant' models feature fully integrated onboard Tesira DSP and AVB connectivity for seamless integration with Biamp Systems' DSP platform. All together, these new technologies allow systems integrators to minimize both initial equipment costs and end users’ long-term energy consumption.
Rational Power Management (RPM)
At the core of the D Series platform is Rational Power Management (RPM), a proprietary LAB GRUPPEN technology that allows system designers and integrators unprecedented freedom to allocate the output power available on each channel for optimum performance with specific load conditions. RPM technology also enables the integrator to minimize initial equipment costs and reduce rack space requirement since with conventional installation amplifiers, it is often necessary to “over-specify” amplifiers to meet the maximum power demand on one channel, leaving excess power capacity wasted on the remaining channels. RPM reduces costly excess capacity by allowing re-allocation of output power capacity among the four channels - with up to two channels on the D 120:4T/Ta capable of delivering up to 5000 W power output on each channel, leaving the remaining available power to be allocated to the other channels for less demanding loads.
CAFE for Green Credentials
The D 120:4T/Ta can be configured and monitored using the new CAFE (Configuring Amplifiers For the Environment) software suite. In addition to providing comprehensive system surveillance and configuration of RPM features, CAFE includes an innovative design aid – the Equipment Specification Predictor (ESP) – that provides tools for optimum specification of D Series units. ESP examines the system and load requirements and then supplies recommendations for the installation that include model and quantity of D Series units, heat generated, channel distribution, and current draw. The end result is accurate mains management and precise specification of cooling systems and UPS, when required.
Seamless Integration with Tesira
All 3 power models in the D Series platform are available as Tesira variants for seamless integration into Biamp Systems’ comprehensive networked environment based on AVB protocols. The D 120:4T/Ta functions as a discrete high-power output device in the Tesira environment, with multi-channel audio inputs, control and monitoring all carried over a single Cat-5e/6 network cable. An analog input option is available for analog failover, which may be required in critical PA/VA applications. These are specified as separate model variant - D 120:4Ta.
Rational Power Management
RPM allows truly flexible allocation of the 12000 W of available power across all 4 channels of the D 120:4 to ensure the most efficient and rational use of amplifier inventory. With up to 2 channels capable of up to 5000 W without bridging (losing channel count), leaving remaining power to be allocated across other channels as required, D 120:4 is capable of meeting the demands of even power-hungry performance install applications.
Tesira Integration with AVB Connectivity
Seamless integration into Biamp Systems’ comprehensive networked DSP platform based on AVB protocols. The D Series units function as a discrete high-power output device in the Tesira environment, with multi-channel audio inputs, control and monitoring all carried over a single Cat-5e/6 network cable.
Real World Green Credentials
The combination of unique power supply technologies providing class-leading and predictable low current draw to power output, and innovative CAFE software enable better mains management and allow substantial savings to be made on critical infrastructure such as cooling and UPS systems, lowering the overall installation and running costs of a venue audio system.
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com