Powersoft Ottocanali 8K4 DSP + Dante
The Ottocanali 8K4 is a flexible and reliable 8-channel power amplifiers with up to a total of 8,000 W at 4Ω, ideal for multi-zone applications in medium to large-scale installs: Ottocanali 8K4 supports any combination of lo-Z loudspeakers, mono-bridgeable channel pairs and 70V/100V Hi-Z distributed lines with no need for output step-up transformers. The Ottocanali 8K4 features switchable main/aux signal inputs and offers a wide range of system control, alarms, GPI/O and monitoring functions as well as sound shaping options.
The Ottocanali 8K4 implements redundant universal switch mode power supplies with PFC and patented SRM (Smart Rails Management) technology maximizing reliability, efficiency and reducing power consumption.
New Ottocanali 8K4 DSP+D heralds new and innovative level of signal processing, providing non-boolean routing and mixing, multi-stage equalization with raised-cosine, IIR and FIR filters, delay up to 2 s in input processing and 100 ms for time alignment, gain and polarity adjustment, crossover, peak limiters, TruePower™ limiters and Active DampingControl™.
Powersoft’s legendary efficiency saves valuable energy, keeping both operational cost and ‘carbon footprint’ at a minimum: the Ottocanali 8K4 shines with outstandingly low power consumption and heat dissipation; This dramatically reduces costs from the AC mains supply and air conditioning/cooling systems – not to mention the benefits to the environment for a greener planet.
- Redundant universal switch mode power supply up to 400VAC tolerant with Power Factor Correction
- Patented output filter with ripple cancellation network
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- Detachable AC mains cable with IEC C19/22.2 (16A for EU, 20 A for USA) socket
Fully protected circuit design with:
- Ac protection: shut down power supply when AC mains voltage is outside operating range
- Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching loudspeakers, while still maintaining full peak power output
- DC protection: protects against infrasonic signal at the outputs
- VHF protections: protects the loudspeakers against non audible, strong, non musical high frequency signals
- Short circuit protection: protects the amplifier from short circuit or other stressful events for the output circuits with automatic protection reset
- Long term limiter: protects the loudspeaker against steady long term rms (non audio) signals reducing maximum output
- Thermal protection: output stages operating temperature up to 80 °C (176 °F)
- Temperature controlled continous variable speed fan, front to back airflow
- Fixed frequency switchmode output stage for high grade sound accuracy
- All models 2 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Light weight - for easier racking and shipping: 14 kg / 30.8 lbs
- Standard Phoenix connectors: analog and digital input, audio outputs, aux supply, alarms and GPIO
- Remotely switchable double input (main and aux) per channel
Loudspeaker system configuration
- Direct drive either low impedance loads or 70V / 100V Hi-Z distributed lines
- Switchable 35Hz / 70Hz high pass filter per channel
- Mixed configuratio with Lo-Z/Hi-Z systems possible
- Bridged mode low impedance per channel pair
- General Purpose
Input/Output alarm interfaces:
- dangerous DC in the output power signal
- thermal stress
- Configurable alarm contact NC/NO per channel
- Remote AUX input / MAIN input switch
- Remote ON/OFF switch
- PWS OUT connector providing up to 24VDC
Digital Signal Processing
- TI C6000 DSP platform architecture
- AD/DA converter: dual 24bit @ 96 kHz Tandem® architecture, 127 dB dynamic range, per channel
- Input/output independent equalizers per channel providing Raised-cosine, custom FIR, parametric IIR: peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/lo-pass
- Crossovers: linear phase (FIR), hybrid (FIR-IIR), Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel: 6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Input delay up to 4 s and output delay up to 200 ms for time alignment per channel
- Active DampingControl™ for cable compensation
- Power limiter (TruePower™, RMS voltage, RMS current) + Peak Limiter
Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com