Powersoft Quattrocanali 2404 DSP + Dante
Quattrocanali 2404 offers the traditionally amazing sound quality and reliability of all Powersoft products.
The patented SRM (Smart Rails Management) technology allows to maximize the efficiency of the system and drastically reduce power consumption in any load and usage condition. Quattrocanali features the lowest thermal dissipation in the industry, reducing the need for external cooling devices.
Quattrocanali is designed to operate with lo-Z (from 2 Ω) and 70V/100V distributed lines or any mix of the two.
DSP+D versions of the Quattrocanali grant in-depth control and monitoring via Armonìa, tailoring the sound and managing the system can be done by a remote, decentralized location.
This Amplifier Platform can also be trusted in mission critical applications, such as fire alarm systems, thanks to the cleverly engineered power supply that allows reliable operation even when connected to a UPS.
- Powersoft legendary universal switch mode power supply up to 400VAC tolerant with Power Factor Correction
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- Detachable AC mains cable with IEC C19/22.2 (16A for EU, 20 A for USA) socket
Fully protected circuit design with:
- Ac protection: shut down power supply when AC mains voltage is outside operating range
- Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching loudspeakers, while still maintaining full peak power output
- DC protection: protects against infrasonic signal at the outputs
- VHF protections: protects the loudspeakers against non audible, strong, non musical high frequency signals
- Short circuit protection: protects the amplifier from short circuit or other stressful events for the output circuits with automatic protection reset
- Long term limiter: protects the loudspeaker against steady long term rms (non audio) signals reducing maximum output
- Thermal protection: output stages operating temperature up to 80 °C (176 °F)
- Temperature controlled continous variable speed fan, front to back airflow
- Temperature forecast with LCD traced historical behaviour
- Fixed frequency switchmode output stage for high grade sound accuracy
- Compact size - all models only 1 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Light weight - for easier racking and shipping: 7 kg (15.4 lbs)
- Standard Phoenix connectors: analog audio outputs, aux supply, alarms and GPIO
- Remotely switchable double input (main and aux) per channel
- Built-in defeatable clip limiters for each channel
- Digital gain-attenuator control
- Defeatable gate selection for each channel
- User selectable gain/sensitivity
- User selectable maximum output power for each channel
- User selectable maximum mains current draw
- Lockable set-up by user selectable access key code
- Built in remote control via the RS-485 interface provides full diagnostic, operational setting and system monitoring
- Hardware monitor available for fast local diagnostic
- Load impedance measurement for each channel
- Output power measurements for each channel
- Mains voltage and current measurements
- Downloadable log file of functional fault events with time related trace
Digital Signal Processing
- Convertitori AD/DA dual 24 bit @ 48 kHz architettura TANDEM®
- Equalizzatori input/output indipendenti con PEQ, raised cosine, filtri shelving IIR e FIR personalizzati
- ActiveDampingControl™ per la compensazione delle perdite del cavo
- Limitatori peak, RMS voltage, RMS current, TruePower™
- Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus
- Dedicated Web App
Remote Control & Monitoring
- Via Software:
- Attenuation (from 0 dB to 26 dB)
- Max output voltage
- Output and gain reduction metering
- Diagnostics (temperature, fans, …)
- Via Hardware:
- Attenuation (from 0 dB to 26 dB)
- High Pass Filter (35 Hz, 70 Hz)
- LoZ/HiZ/70V/100V output selection
- Gain (from 26 dB to 35 dB)
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org