Powersoft X4 innovates and evolves the concept of the amplification platform through the integration of a worldwide compatible power-box and a full feature DSP inside the power amplifier.
The complete digital audio signal management system based on ARM Cortex A-8 processor and TI C6000 DSP platform heralds new and innovative level of signal processing, providing non-boolean routing and mixing, multi-stage equalization with raised-cosine, IIR and FIR filters, delay up to 4 s in input processing and 200 ms for time alignment, gain and polarity adjustment, crossover, peak limiters, TruePower™ limiters and Active DampingControl™.
The power supply permits worldwide AC acceptance and direct connection to any regional power line configuration: it is now suitable to Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 440 VAC without need of manual selection. True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable by the unit without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system design.
- Advanced switch-mode power supply permitting worldwide AC acceptance and direct connection to any regional power line configuration.
- Suitable to Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 440 VAC without need of manual selection.
- True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable by the unit without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system design.
- Power Factor Correction PFC for extremely low mains consumption and extremely wide mains operating range
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
Fully protected circuit design with:
- Innovative operating fault protection aimed to adaptively maintain the system on its SOA by means of the active sensing of the delivered power with respect to the power drawn from the mains.
- Realtime output signal measurement and processing in order to derive the actual instantaneous delivered power: all the data are collected and compared to the data about the available stored energy and the available power from the mains. This make the system is immune from any misalignment such as overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit and so on.
- Harmful signal protections: DC, VHF and clipping.
- 6th generation fixed frequency switchmode output stage for high grade sound accuracy
- Compact size and high power density
- Modular construction allowing for rear panel customization
- AES3 digital inputs
- Two redundant Dante™ streams
- Non-boolean channel routing
- Input signal backup policy aimed to improve reliability against signal fault
- Signal grouping for speaker routing
- Built in WiFi remote management
- Hardware monitor available for fast local diagnostic
- Load impedance measurement / display for each channel
- Output power measurements / display for each channel
- Mains voltage and current measurements / display
Digital Signal Processing
- TI C6000 DSP platform architecture
- AD/DA converter: dual 24bit @ 48 kHz Tandem® architecture, 127 dB dynamic range, per channel
- Input/output independent equalizers per channel providing Raised-cosine, custom FIR, parametric IIR: peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/lo-pass
- Crossovers: linear phase (FIR), hybrid (FIR-IIR), Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel: 6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Input delay up to 4 s and output delay up to 200 ms for time alignment per channel
- Active DampingControl™ for cable compensation
- Power limiter (TruePower™, RMS voltage, RMS current) + Peak Limiter
- Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus
- WiFi remote management via smartphone and tablet custom interface
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com