RCF ES 3160-MKII FM-RDS digital tuner + CD/USB-MP3 + 5 IN - 160W amplifier
- CD-USB/MP3 Player / FM tuner / Mixer Amplifier, Bluetooth connection with external device
- IR Remote control for CD - USB/MP3 player & tuner functions
- Full digital technology amplifier 160W RMS, 100V-70V and 4 Ohm outputs
- 4 universal inputs with phantom facility, Presence Control and per-channel High-Pass filters
- RJ45 connectors on input 2 and 3 for connection to BM3001 microphone
- Screw terminal connections, additional XLR and RJ45 input connections available
- Configurable Priority settings, VOX facility on input 1
- Selectable aux input for music source with volume and tone controls
- USB port on front panel allows reproduction of MP3 files from a memory stick
- Music On Hold and PRE outputs
ES 3160-II is a mixer-amplifier with 4 mic-line audio inputs on removable connectors (the first input also has an XLR socket), CD/USB/Bluetooth – MP3 player and tuner and an aux input for an additional external music source. The amplifier nominal power is 160 W, available on either a low impedance output (min. 4 O) or 100 – 70 V constant voltage output (for loudspeakers having 100 – 70 V transformers).
Pro Audio Systems have teamed up with PayPal Credit to offer you interest free finance over 4 months on purchases over £99.
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again.
At Pro Audio Systems, great service is always part of the deal. If you’re lucky enough to live close enough to visit us here in Bradford then we’d love to see you in person but if you’re a bit further away we never let the distance stand in the way of us doing what we do best!
Not only do we stock a fantastic range of microphones, loudspeakers and amplifiers, we provide unrivalled customer care, advice and technical assistance to our customers. If you need some advice on any of our products or services – we’re here to help. If you need something quickly – we’re here to help. If you need hard-to-find specialist items, custom-made pieces, pointers on how to connect this to that – we’re here to help. We work really hard to be the kind of people we would like to buy from, and this level of service is often hard to find via impersonal and anonymous e:commerce sites.
One of our sales team will take personal responsibility for your order, from original contact to dispatch. They will help to spec the right equipment, process the order, where necessary place and chase orders with suppliers, and oversee the dispatch of goods. If you have a question at any time, pre or post sale, you can reach your dedicated contact who will be happy to help. We’ll also contact you by email or telephone, as many times as necessary, to ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands. Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com